The luxurious flagship building in the heart of vibrant Kakaako with close proximity to Waikiki. This is a special three bedroom, three and one-half bath oceanfront/Diamond Head corner unit.
Kitchen: Ashanti white marble flooring, fabric glass backsplash, blizzard white quartz countertops, artic white lacquer island cabinets, and smoked oak wall cabinets.
Master bath: snow onyx feature wall with artic white lacquer vanity and built-in bathtub with stone face, mirror TV, 10-ft high ceilings, double-glazed, Low-E coated glass, motorized window shades, total of seven speakers for audio upgrades too.
Abundant world-class amenities include guests suites, fitness center with yoga room, steam sauna, golf simulator, infinity edge ocean view pool, hot tub, and children’s play area.
An entirely new level of luxury in Hawai‘i, the Waiea represents the pinnacle of high-end living on Ala Moana Boulevard. With its sweeping, unparalleled glass façade and spacious view-oriented interiors, this 36-floor tower represents a level of architectural sophistication never before available in Hawai‘i.
The flagship building of Honolulu’s most distinguished urban neighborhood, Ward Village, and designed by award-winning Vancouver-based architect James K. M. Cheng in collaboration with Rob Iopa and WCIT Architecture, Waiea will be Honolulu’s most luxurious address.
For centuries, water has been one of the most treasured resources of the Hawaiian people, and the unique architecture planned for Waiea honors its essential life-giving role. Waiea, the Hawaiian term for “water of life”, refers to the building’s sweeping, water-inspired glass façade and links the structure to the importance of water in Hawai‘i’s coastal landscape.
As is typical of the planned Ward Village, Waiea’s design incorporates the unique history and culture of the area. Composed of only 171 residences, including 10 town homes, 10 penthouses, and one breathtaking grand penthouse, Waiea offers the largest and most sophisticated residences in Hawaii, not to mention the most stunning island and ocean views.
WAIEA BUILDING FEATURES:
• 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences
• High-performance, double-glazed, low-e coated glass curtain wall system
• Building is targeting LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification
• Centralized high efficiency air-conditioning and hot water systems
• 24/7 onsite and neighborhood courtesy patrols
• Limited access control system with gated parking
• Energy efficient LED lighting
• Limited access elevators for two south-facing tower residences
• Dedicated service elevator
• Landscape design by internationally acclaimed firm SWA Group
• Dynamic landscape and hardscape blended with unique water features
• 9’6” overheight ceilings
• 10’6” and taller ceilings in Villas and Penthouses
• Hardwood and stone flooring throughout entire residence
• Spacious master bathrooms with freestanding tubs, stunning onyx walls, and rain showers
• Polished-quartz composite counters
• Double walk-in closets with closet systems
• European cabinetry
• Complete suite of Miele kitchen appliances
• Gas cooking
• Wine refrigerators in each residence
• Plumbing fixtures by Dornbracht
• Toto water closets
• Motorized window shades in each residence
WAIEA BUILDING SERVICE
• Concierge service
• On-site resident manager and 24/7 resident specialists
• Luxury-appointed guest suites
• Onsite guest parking
• Optional valet parking in addition to parking for every unit
WAIEA INDOOR AMENITIES
• Deluxe fitness center with yoga room and active fitness room
• Resort-style locker rooms with steam, sauna and treatment rooms
• Resident theater / performance room
• Resident dining rooms with catering and chef’s kitchen
• Victoria Ward Library
• Howard Hughes Bar
• Quiet lounges
• Indoor golf simulator
Kakaako is a fast growing, urban coastal community, purposefully being revitalized with plans to be “pedestrian friendly,” include ample green space and become a gathering place for artisans. It promises to be a rich, well-rounded environment in a unique and exciting setting.
Kakaako’s neighbors include the world’s largest outdoor shopping center – Ala Moana Shopping Center, Ala Moana Beach Park, as well as many shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues of Ward Warehouse and Ward Center. The official residence of Hawaii’s monarchy, Iolani Palace, the Honolulu Museum of Art, downtown Honolulu, and the capitol district enhance Kakaako’s identity as a sought-after place to live. Work-life balance and luxury and affordable condos are attracting people to this dynamic neighborhood.
- Living area:
- 2,669 sq ft
- Lanai area:
- 154 sq ft
- Total area:
- 2,823 sq ft
- City, Diamond Head, Marina/Canal, Mountain, Ocean, Sunrise
- Year built:
- Maintenance Fee:
- Fee Includes:
- Cable TV, Gas, Hot Water, Internet Service, Sewer, Water
- Security Features:
- Key, Keyed Elevator, Security Patrol, Video
- AC Central, Auto Garage Door Opener, Blinds, Cable TV, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Hood, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer
- 2018 Property Tax: