Ae’o at Ward Village blend the best of island living with a contemporary urban neighborhood in the new center of Honolulu. Offering unique residences designed by internationally recognized architect firm Bohlin Cywinski Jackson and an inspiring amenity experience for a healthy lifestyle. Direct resident access to the flagship Whole Foods Market.
Ae’o tower will be located at the corner of Kamake’e and Queen street, and will feature a Whole Foods Market. The Ae’o project will feature 466 total units – 65 studios, 220 one-bedroom units, 125 two-bedroom units, and 56 three-bedroom units with stunning ocean and mountain views.
AE’ O BUILDING FEATURES:
- Stunning full and partial ocean views from every residence
- Unique residence customization options available
- Wide range of floor plan options including studios, 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms, and penthouse units
- Rich hardwood floors in living room and kitchen areas
- Modern arrival experience with private residential porte-cochère, front desk and entry lounge
- Direct, covered connection to Whole Foods Market from residential elevators
- Targeting LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) certification
AE’ O AMENITIES:
- Spectacular rooftop terrace with panoramic ocean and sunset views for private gatherings and parties
- Lap pool with generous ocean views
- Dedicated family activity area with family pool and generous outdoor children’s play area
- Covered outdoor dining pavilions and cabanas ideal for pau hana celebrations and intimate gatherings
- Impressive climate-controlled gym with outdoor workout spaces and ocean views
- Three Guest Suites available to host visiting family and friends*
- Wellness Center with steam and sauna rooms and spa treatment area
- Private movie theater
- Lounge/Karaoke room for events and parties
- Intimate private dining room with catering kitchen for cooking
- Surfboard and bicycle storage areas
- Large dog-run area
Expected completion date: Fall of 2018
Maintenance Fees will be around $0.71/sq. ft./month plus a flat fee of $56/month for TV cable, internet, and electric sub-metering.
Sales started in July of 2015. Studio units started at $410,000 and sold out almost immediately. One-bedroom units started at $560,000 and a large majority sold out in the first 2 weeks. Two-bedroom units started from $860,000 and all of the units listed under $1,000,000 sold very fast. There are great 2-bedroom units still available in the $1,400,000 to $1,800,000 range. Three-bedroom units started at around $2,000,000 and there are still a lot of options available.
Please contact buyers agent, Oleg Potiomkin, at (808) 398-9987 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information to to schedule a private tour.
- Living area:
- 974 sq ft
- Year built:
- Diamond Head, Ocean
- Maintenance & Association Fees:
- Fee Includes:
- Internet Service, Other Common Expenses, Sewer, Water
- Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, W/W Carpet
- Security Features:
- Card, Key, Keyed Elevator, Security Patrol, Video
- Auto Garage Door Opener, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Heat Pump, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer